Monday, April 13, 2009

'Round and 'Round

Saturday: Swim, drop off Mia, clean, (even windows), lunch, pick up Mia, clean, laundry, clean, dinner, lay on couch.

Sunday: Give hints to Will for finding his basket, laugh hysterically when he's standing right next to it and still can't find it. Prep for brunch. Watch kids find eggs in the yard. Serve food for 17. Clean, clean, clean. Lay on couch.

Today: Pack for week in California. I used to fret a bit over such trips. Now I pack two hours before I leave and give it all little thought. (I'm blogging instead of packing now, in fact.) Just another day at the office.

Tomorrow through Thursday: Meetings, presentations, meetings, meetings, intensity, lay on Romy's couch. Hopefully eat a good burrito.

Friday: Happily fly home.

Saturday: Swim, clean, drop off Mia, lunch, laundry, pick up Mia, dinner.

And the circle rolls on...

(143 words)

3 comments:

  1. Sheesh. Hope you got that burrito.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I don't have your schedule; I don't know how you do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading this I was tired all week and did not get anything done

    ReplyDelete